Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Trip Advisor, the popular travel Web site, has posted their choices for the top 10 romantic hotels in America. Although I agree with many of their choices, I find it surprising that all they chose nothing east of Phoenix. What about New England? or Miami’s South Beach? or New Orleans’ French Quarter?
Their picks are as follows:
1. Hapana Beach Prince Hotel, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
2. Post Ranch Inn – Big Sur, California
3. Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Wailea, Hawaii
4. Royal Palms Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
5. Aloha Pualani Hotel Boutique, Kihei, Hawaii
6. Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada
7. Meadowood Napa Valley, St. Helena, California
8. Wai Ola Vacation Paradise on Maui, Lahaina, Hawaii
9. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
10. The Avalon Hotel on Catalina Island, Avalon, California
To read their entire survey of best hotels throughout the world, click here.
Photo credit: Super Starfish