Epcot area resorts range from moderate to deluxe
this moderately priced hotel is located between Epcot and Disney Studios. Its tropical theme is carried throughout the hotel and resort area. The 2112 rooms are located in two story building that are separated into five â€œvillageâ€ areas, each named for areas in the Caribbean (Jamaica, Aruba, etc). Each village has its own pool area; in addition a main pool area is also located on site. The resort also has a food court and restaurant. Rooms sleep four guests, with two double beds and a small bathroom.
- 2112 rooms
- Food court and Full Service Restaurant
- Gift shops
- Biking and boating options available (fee)
- Childrenâ€™s playground
- Main pool area, plus 5 smaller pools
Yacht & Beach Club
This deluxe class hotel uses seaside themes to welcome its guests. This is actually two separate resorts with guests staying at either the Yacht Club or Beach Club, where facilities and features of the resorts are shared. Both are meticulously designed and maintained and you will feel that you have traveled back in time to the 1870â€™s. Rooms here have either one king bed or two queen sized beds and can accommodate up to 5 guests. From swimming, boating, fitness equipment, shopping, and tennis, this resort has it all to keep you busy. It even hosts a beautiful beach area for those looking for a little relaxation. This resort is a top notch deluxe location and is one of Disneyâ€™s best.
- 583 rooms (BeachClub)
- 630 rooms (Yacht Club)
- Convention Facilities
- Boating option available (fee)
- Childrenâ€™s programs
- Health Club
- Stormalong Bay â€“ three acre pool area with waterslide and sand bottom
- Two additional pool areas
Boardwalk Inn & Villas
This deluxe Epcot area resort brings you all the charm of a seaside resort of the 1900’s. All the details, including the architecture and the uniforms of the cast members working here will take you back to the glory days of East Coast Boardwalks.
In addition to deluxe room accommodations, the resort also includes a boardwalk area with entertainment, dining and shopping options. Guests can even walk (or take a water taxi) to Epcot or to the Yacht and Beach Club. Disney Vacation Club members utilize the Boardwalk Villas.
- 371 rooms, plus 583 vacation villas
- Multiple dining and drinking options along the boardwalk
- Biking, including the ability to rent a four person surrey bike
- Health Club
- Large pool with a 200 foot waterslide, plus two smaller pool areas
- Tennis courts and video arcade
- Multiple shopping choices both inside the resort and along the boardwalk