Alamo offers two rental programs for business travelers: The Business Benefits Program is for small- to medium-sized businesses, while the Corporate Program caters to larger volume customers.
Upon signing up for membership, you’ll receive personalized special offers appear on your member’s homepage. On your personal webpage you can also review reservations, make changes or cancel reservations with a few clicks.
Most airport serving locations offer a Quicksilver counter where members can pick up/return the rental by flashing their driver’s license and ID card. All of your information is stored in their system so Alamo takes care of the details. No more standing in line for an hour after your flight arrives to pick up the rental car. Another benefit to being a member is that you earn frequent flier miles when you rent from Alamo and fly on one of their partner airlines. Additionally, many leading hotel chains offer discounted rates when you rent from Alamo and stay at one of their hotels. Rentals aren’t subject to any mileage restrictions either. Depending on your needs, the fuel and insurance coverage options are more flexible than they are with standard rental agreements.
The Business Benefits Program includes the following:
- No volume commitment
- Guaranteed low rates year-round
- Free Quicksilver® enrollment
- Express Return service
- Business Value Partner benefits
- Priority service at the Silver Service counter
- Airborne Express discount program
- Special discounts for leisure travel
- Unlimited mileage on round-trip rentals
- Flexible fuel and coverage options, tailored to meet your needs
- Dedicated Corporate Reservation Desk
- Executive Traveler Assistance toll-free line
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
The Corporate Program offers the following additional benefits:
- Guaranteed, low rates available throughout the year with volume discounts
- Reduced surcharge for underage drivers
- Reduced city surcharges
- Flexible billing options
- Accurate monthly management reports, upon request
For more information or to sign up for Alamo’s Quicksilver or Corporate Program, please visit www.alamo.com.